Usually I always post about tourism place in Jogja, but in this post I wan to tell you about the traditional food from this city, this is a “Gudeg”, this food is well known in Jogjakarta. We can find a lot of food seller offer this food. We can feel the exotic taste from this food. And, okay, come on , I want tell you how to make a GUDEG, gudegcandlenut(kemiri)
But before that, prepare these ingredients:
- 1 ½ kg jack fruit, slice
- 1 tablespoon of tamarind, added with a little hot water
- 2 tablespoon of brown sugar, liquefy with a little hot water
- 6 sheet salam leaf caraway(jinten)
- 1 liter coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 onions
- 4 garlic
- ¼ teaspoon corianders
- ¼ teaspoon caraway (jinten)
- 10 candlenut
- 2 tablespoon frying oil
- boiled young jackfruit up to ripe, lift, leak, then cast aside
- dulcify the onion, garlic, coriander, caraway, and candlenut, then cast aside.
- heat oil, then insert ingredient that refined, tamarind water, brown sugar, and salam leaf, cooked up to ripe.
- insert jackfruit, stir, then add the salt, stir again.
- Pour the coconut milk, stir, then ripe until sauce coagulates and stir sometimes,
- And at last, gudeg ready to serve jack fruit salam leaf